So, you think you are done????
Yeah, uh, probably NOT!
Sorry, there is no such thing...you are just bored. :)
Welcome to the "Things To Do When You Are Done"
Unfortunately, there is
NO OFF TASK OR OUTSIDE CLASSWORK in this class...ever...not even by accident. Sorry, this rule is NON-negotiable.
Always work on something class related.
Here is a list of things you can do:
- Work up another example of the project you just finished. Most of the
projects in here are artistic. Some of you all are going to finish quicker
- Work with other examples of projects we have done previously. So what if
valentines day has passed. Make a greeting card for somebody's birthday coming
up. Look back over the index for a list of all thing things we have done this
year. Go back and do some more CGG and fill the frame. Maybe (hopefully) you
are better than you were at the beginning of the year.
- Help somebody else. You should have your own work to work on...but if
somebody near you needs some help, help them. We should all get to about the
same place at the same time. If you are going along quickly, help somebody
else who is not have as easy of a time.
- Look over the links page for places you can visit as a part of this class.
Concentrate on the photo pages. If you learn what is a good
photograph...maybe, just maybe, it will rub off on you and you will take some
- The further along we get in the year, and the more photos you have, fix 'em
up and send them to the store. Print yourself and your friends some 4x6s and
5x7s. Or, do something REALLY special and print your parents or your best
friend an 8x10.
- Work ahead. Granted, this one is a little difficult as you do not know
exactly what will be done in the future...I don't even know. But, I can tell you that we have
Photoshop to work with...where we will do a
couple of photo montages, a CD Cover, a Power Point Presentation,
possibly a brochure. For example, if it is the 3rd 6 weeks, and we haven't
officially started working with Photoshop yet...go ahead...give it a try.
Also, did you know that Paint.net can open a photo? Just be sure to do a "Save
As" so as to never loose your original image.
- Work with the MicroType Typing Tutor. If you just really have nothing else
to work on, work on increasing your typing speed.
- Practice your keyboard commands!
The bottom line is that we never just sit here and do